| Folks on Segways wandering around town. There were maybe 8 of them- mostly middle aged. No. Clue. |
| Tell me you never wondered how they transport them. |
My mom and Grandma read of my cooking adventures sans stand-mixer and decided to give me an awesome gift! KITCHENAID WOOT!
| Not exactly German Packaging as I have come to expect it. A box, inside a shipping box, inside, er another shipping box filled with paper! |
| On the other hand, definitely the instructions as I have come to love them: 13 languages! Including one I cannot figure out! |
| Look at that lovely color. They call it "Brilliant Blau" and it is! |
| It fits! |
| Hello Gorgeous! |
Stay tuned to see future adventures with the Hot Rod Mixer.
I'm super guilty of buying my American friends boxes of Dickmanns. Super guilty.
ReplyDelete